Thursday, May 19, 2011

One year older and wiser too....



At least I hope i am wiser. It's funny how the nostalgia of birthday's past make it somewhat difficult for birthday's present. It just isn't the same as when I was a kid and would count down the months then weeks, days and eventually hours to my birthday. But even as an adult birthday's are and always will be a cause for celebration. Curtis and I took Gus to a restaurant fav. Tucano's for dinner last Friday. The weather couldn't have been more perfect for a night on the town and my husband couldn't have been more cooperative as I drug him in and out of practically every store Gateway offered (if you know Curtis you know he HATES shopping)

It was the most ideal way to celebrate my birthday.




Oli and Curtis ready to sing to me

My free dessert. Oliman did not want to share!

On my actual birthday my cousin Shaunna (whose birthday is just the day prior) and sister Kristi joined me in the audience of Good Things Utah.... Thanks Doll for being such a great friend it was fun to see you at your work!

We then went to Rubios for our free birthday lunch (YUMMM)

Later that night us girlies went to see the movie Something Borrowed (I don't recommend it but it was fun to get so angry at a movie screen)

And who could turn down a wonderful trip to The Rack with my momma? I couldn't!

To top off my night I picked up my free birthday shake from Iceburg.

Yeah I had a pretty good day!





I wanted to do a 25 in 25 list. At first it was difficult to think of things to fill up my 25 but the more I started brainstorming I realized just how fortunate I have been to do so many wonderful things.

No comments: