I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful shower, thank you Doll, Kristi and sweet Momma T for all of your hard work! Oh and Cindy and Crystal, those fruity tootsie rolls will be getting me through the next couple of weeks!

I know I failed to get everybody but thank you for taking the time and spending your afternoon with me I don't think I have laughed and smiled that much in a long time. And to those who physically couldn't be here, you were truly missed. I would have given anything to see little Lottie running around with the kids and Rach, deep in conversation on the couch.
A gift very dear to me, my grandmother and grandfather used to make quilts together. My dear Butterfield's gave me one of these beloved heirlooms and of course I started to bawl! It means so much to me to snuggle Little Miss in something so special.

Of Course Carin did a fabulous job with presentation. So many adorable outfits, accessories, blankets etc, etc, etc.... I can't wait to start playing dress up!
Of Course Carin did a fabulous job with presentation. So many adorable outfits, accessories, blankets etc, etc, etc.... I can't wait to start playing dress up!
Yup, definately showered by love. So many wonderful, thoughtful gifts.
THANK YOU!!!
Oh Little Miss, how lucky you are to be so loved by so many amazing people.
Oh Little Miss, how lucky you are to be so loved by so many amazing people.
3 comments:
You look so cute! You're going to have so much fun with your new little girl. How fun to be able to dress her up. good luck on the countdown to the new baby.
Because you are wonderful! Loves
HOW FUN!!!! She did get spoiled!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of her!!! Let the countdown begin!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
Post a Comment