If you were to ask me what I have been up to I would probably just get lost in thought and have to have you repeat the question
We are making plans to break ground on our future home next month.... HURRAY!! It's finally happening after 2+ years of planning we are almost there. We still have a few hurdles to jump like getting our plans approved by the city but if all goes according to plan April is our month and our move in date near October! I don't want to bore anybody with the insanity I feel like I am living now with these decisions but if you would like to keep up with us on our building plans/progress I started another blog so click here if you wish
In other news the other half of my brain has been busy working on some jewelry. There is a pretty fantastic event being planned for the opening of Hunger Games at Megaplex Theaters. I will be helping out at Thanksgiving Point so you should come say hi to me there or at Jordan Commons you could say hi to my dear Momma and my dear friend Sam at Beautiful You Salon! Also at both locations I will have some Hunger Games jewelry for sale and therefore have set up a small shop Effie's Trinkets. For over a month now my table has been littered non-stop with findings, charms and all sorts of beads. Thank goodness I have a loving and understanding husband!
So there you have it.... This is my life right now.
2 comments:
Girly my little sis would love these!!!!!! Could I buy one???
Sequins! Of course I would love to sell one to you! email me at effiestrinkets@gmail.com and let me know which on you want and we can work out some details! PS have you had that baby yet!?
Post a Comment