it happened just like that
Gus turned 3!
·
This goon is always one of the most
polite kids you will meet, saying his please and thank you's
·
For some reason one of his favorite
phrases is "Beestop" we don't know where he picked that up from, but
he says it all the time and has since he was 2
·
Another odd one: he loves the number
499, but he says this as forty nine nine and again will throw this in random
parts of play
·
when you ask him what his favorite
color is he says "Chick" from Cars, but upon further investigation
you will learn that this week it is orange
·
He is a thrill seeker when it comes
to heights and water he has no fear he will dive, jump and throw himself into
or off of anything but pinatas make him uncomfortable. my guess is he doesn't
trust the kids swinging the bat or the adult who is careening this ball full of
candy through the air... I guess I can't blame him
·
He shares so well, at the parade he
would give the candy he got to the cute girl next to him (I just reread that to
myself and realized that was probably why he was sharing, heaven help me)
·
He is potty trained, sadly we are
still having some accidents but only in the day never at night
·
I think this kid was a fish in
another life, he loves the water and it terrifies me. I really think he has
gills hidden on his tiny body because he spends more time under water than he
does getting air.
·
when he sees something at the store
that he wants, he asks me, "do you have cash?" (again, I'm in
trouble)
·
he finally has decided he likes to
cuddle with me, he will grab his monkey deedee his frog and "the other
one" and snuggle right up to me. I full on embrace this stage he is in
One
year older and wiser too... cant wait to see what this year will bring!
No comments:
Post a Comment