But isn't that always the excuse? I have been crafting all the craft I have in me to get samples together for our wards Super Saturday which leads to Curtis living in a craftaholic/hoarders home for a while. Poor Curtis.
But its what I love to do! Plus I now have these adorable decorations for not only my home but myself!
By the way how in the world is it already October? Poor Oliver is going to hate Halloween. Now before you think that I am exaggerating let me explain. My son hates people in hats. He doesn't seem to care if I wear a hat, just other people. I don't know what it is, maybe it all stemmed from going to Lake Powell a couple of months ago and my brother Rory putting on baby girly hats and make horrific grunting noises at Oli until he would cry? I have a couple of stories where poor Oli has been put into hyperventilation mode from seeing hats.
Bottom line: I dont think Oli will be fan on October 31st.
2 comments:
I want to see all these fun crafts! :)
he is getttttttting so cute.
cuter.
if that is a word.
uh. i have a crush on your son.
don't worry i thnk it's ruby that has the crush.
Post a Comment