Thursday, October 14, 2010

My life lately


Oli and Jack= B.F.F.s


I love him
I am getting so excited for our wards Super Saturday, coming up in November. My committee and I have been busy trying to get all of our samples up and going. We have so many awesome options for the sisters, I really cant wait! Bellow is a list of our plans for all you special ladies out there. Now let's just pray that this goes off with out a hitch!
Free classes & demos:
  • Meal planning 30 meals in 30 days
  • Simplify FHE
  • Coupon Class
  • Homemade Suckers
  • Strengthening Marriage and relationships
Craft classes:
Glass magnets: available all day long
Rosette bib necklace $4

Rosette hairpin with feathers $3.25

Rosette hairpin $1.25
(Isn't Sam's baby the cutest?!!)
Rosette headband with feathers $7
Rosette headband $4

Aren't these adorable? The centers are strong magnets so you can trade out embellishments!
Mix and match magnet hair flowers
set of 2 flowers + 3 magnets $5
set of 4 flowers + 6 magnets $10

Plexiglass frame $9

Picture puzzle blocks $16.50
with frame $21

FHE board $19

LDS Quiet books $3.50-$4.50 per (price depends on if it is a double book)
Sassy apron: just bring your own fabric (2 yards)

4 comments:

bb,tonya and cam... said...

seriously...how perfect are u for your calling...you are amazing...and i am not sure how you find the time, but am i so glad that you do! and that you share your fun finds with us! :)

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Wow! Look at all those amazing crafts - your ward is so lucky! I am in love with the 30 meals in 30 days idea. Boy, would that be awesome!!

Unknown said...

I want to make picture blocks. I love yours...and I got a little sneak peek of your family pictures...super cute! :) Oh and I went over to Habitat for Humanity on Saturday and had no luck. :( Let me know if you have better luck.

Alli said...

These crafts are adorable! I want to do them all. I wish I was in your ward! Where do you get the plexiglass for those frames? I want to make some of this.

[ps] Your little Oliver is absolutely adorable!