Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trick or Treating is exhausting

but isnt my baby Einstein adorable?

I have better pictures off of my camera, these are just from my phone

Curtis as "windy guy" we wish we could take credit for this idea but we saw it on tv. I just cant believe I got him to dress up!

Friday night we partied it up at the J.C. (Jordan Commons) we didnt have the little one so we took advantage of the time together to PAARRRTAYYY!

nice tights JR, oops sorry leg warmers! Just teasing you guys looked great!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Megaplex thanks you for being part of their Halloween festivities! And Windy Guy was Awesome!!

Kyle and Amanda said...

so sad I missed the dance party...

tonya said...

we totally loved curtis' costume! yay for cougar town! ;)

Jonathan and Kiri said...

How FUN!!! Curtis' costume is awesome. What a memorable Halloween!